Capcade Private Spaces
We are thrilled to announce Private Spaces on Capcade.
A private space is an area in which you can invite other organizations to privately and securely originate, close and execute transactions.
The same core features of Capcade remain, users can create transactions, open VDRs, negotiate and close deals.
However, with a private space, those deals occur on your own invitation-only forum — this is akin to your own white label platform as you can also upload your own branding — in app and on email communications.
Setting up your Private Space
Before you invite organizations to your private space, setting it up is easy.
- Go to Organization on the left sidebar
- Select Settings
- Scroll down to upload your logo(s) for branding throughout the platform and on outgoing emails
Inviting to your Private Space
Once you are ready to invite organizations to your private space, it only takes a few clicks.
- Go to Contacts on the left sidebar
- Select Invitations
- Click the Invite Organization button
- Here you can choose to either invite the organization(s) to Capcade’s curated platform or exclusively to your private space
Accepting a Private Space invite
When the connection who you wish to invite to your private space receives the invite email, it only takes 2 minutes to complete registration.
- Click the Accept Invitation button
- On the landing page, select one or more items that best describes the expected activities in the private space
- Enter the relevant organization name, user details and click the Submit Registration button
And that’s it! After the quick registration is complete the invited organization(s) can now transact with you in a private space.
To learn more, visit capcade.com, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule a demo!